Thirsty Thursday means I drink enough to be able to stand people.
COLLECTION OF MERLIN FACTS
that you probably didn’t think about.
- Both of Arthur’s parents died on his birthday
- Arthur killed the love of Merlin’s life and Merlin never told him about it, just forgave him in silence
- Merlin actually never took that famous day off. In ten years. So Merlin was literally with Arthur every day for ten years.
- Gwaine died thinking he had failed everyone.
- It was implied that Gwen married Sir Leon after Arthur’s death.
- It is even more interesting since Gwen used to work in Leon’s family house when they were younger.
- Gwaine and Leon were the only one of Arthur’s knights that were from a noble family.
- Merlin wore the official oufit of a Camelot’s servant only once.
- Aithusa never learnt to talk, and also grew crippled since it was locked down with Morgana in a well for such a long time.
- Arthur taught Merlin how to fight with swords.
- Merlin never actually had a seat on the Round table when it was brought to Camelot
- Arthur never found out about Merlin’s dragonlord powers.
- Arthur also never knew that Balinor was Merlin’s father.
- Merlin fell onto the river once when he was in the woods with Arthur, but we never saw it on screen.
- Uther was the only one of Arthur’s relatives that didn’t double-cross him.
- Merlin didn’t ever end up in the stocks after season one.
- Several people thought Merlin was secretly a cross-dresser.
- Uther knew about Gaius’ magic, but had made Gaius swear that he’d never use it again. Gaius broke his promise about 20 years later when Merlin was dying.
- Merlin and Morgana could have probably communicated telepathically, but they never did.
- When Merlin said ‘I’m glad to be your servant, until the day I die’, he was literally saying he’d be with Arthur forever, since he’s immortal.
- Kilgarrah hinted that he was slowly dying in season five, and since Aithusa never learnt to talk and sided with Morgana, Merlin lost both of his dragons. In other words, he has been literally alone almost 1000 years when we saw him on the final seconds of the show.
“When Merlin said ‘I’m glad to be your servant, until the day I die’, he was literally saying he’d be with Arthur forever, since he’s immortal.”
make me choose » dallas buyers club or
Natalie Dormer and Katie Mcgrath are doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge(x)
It’s finally happening.
Donald Glover is Miles Morales as Spider-Man.